YouTube is a highly effective video marketing and law firm branding tool since it attracts millions of viewers every day. The video sharing site is free of charge and posting here gives your firm a valuable opportunity to educate, enlighten, and inform relevant viewers. This helps to establish your legal practice with greater credibility and trust amongst your target market.
You should never overlook the optimization of your YouTube channel and videos for SEO. A high ranking video is highly desirable because videos not only stand-out in the search results, but videos help to convert viewers in potential cases.
An SEO analogy to keep in mind is that YouTube channels are like your homepage of a website, while videos are the equivalent of inside webpages. The YouTube channel of your law firm should represent the primary, all-encompassing keyword target (eg "Peoria Criminal Defense Lawyer"), while the videos should focus on specific legal areas that support the primary target (eg "Drug Possession Law in Peoria").
You should always include a description in each YouTube video script. Including the keyword phrases in the text will also help for SEO purposes, but ensure you do not overuse it.'
Also important is to have the URL of your key landing page at top of each video description. This is essentially the call to action to your law firm. Remember to include "http://" in the link, otherwise it will appear as a non-clickable link.
Yet another way of optimizing YouTube channels and videos for search engines is taking advantage of the social media connections that YouTube has built in. Linking to Twitter and Facebook opens a big door for your videos. You should encourage replies and comments, but set the comments for approval only to protect yourself.
Link building is the most effective SEO technique. For this reason along, it is smart to build a few quality links to the channel page as well as to select videos. Additionally, it is very beneficial to have external embeds of your video on your site to generate popularity for video SEO.
Just like for website optimization or organic search engine optimization for websites, internal linking will help with indexing your YouTube videos. You should therefore link popular videos to new videos through the video response feature. This will help to further establish keyword relevancy for overall YouTube optimization.
One last tip to keep in mind while performing YouTube video SEO for your law firm is using transcripts. Transcripts of what is said in the videos will give search engine spiders something extra to crawl while on your video page. This can further improve the SEO potential of your YouTube videos.
Remember, SEO = organization, and having a well organized YouTube channel that is well structured around your keyword targets will offer great potential for search engine optimization.continue...
YouTube offers a great opportunity for your law firm to connect with relevant Internet users. Not only can you reach people in all corners of the world with YouTube, but your videos can be optimized for local SEO as well.
YouTube is particularly helpful for small legal practices, primarily because it's so cost efficient given its immense interaction and marketing potential. As the old adage goes, “a picture is worth 1,000 words”. So if you optimize your YouTube videos properly, the worth will only magnify.
Although the process of uploading and keyword optimizing a YouTube video is rather straightforward, many people go about it all wrong. Optimizing your firm's YouTube channel for video SEO is imperative for an effective video. There are several tips that will help you ensure that your YouTube channel is optimized for video SEO.
Once you have created an account on YouTube, you can come up with a specialized channel for your content. Some people upload their YouTube videos to their personal accounts. Having a specialized business channel is important because it brings you out as a professional. The channel is reflective of your business and yourself.
Some people make the mistake of uploading videos and simply hoping that visitors will see them on the net. The fact is that there are hundreds of millions of videos on YouTube and it is recommended that you are proactive if you want yours to stand out. One way of doing this is keyword optimization. Use a keyword tool to come up with the most appropriate keyword. People use keywords to do searches and with the right keyword, you will be sure that your video will rank high in search engine results pages of major search engines.
If you're law firm has a local market focus, in the advanced settings you can geo-tag your video with your firm's address. This will further enhance the geographic relevancy of the video for local keyword searches.
A content playlist is important because it keeps your content useful and streamlined. Linking a number of related videos together is important because it enables your visitors to see the bigger picture of what you are trying to achieve. A playlist is important because it ensures that visitors do not search too hard for videos that are natural progression videos, which they have already viewed. Note that most online visitors are impatient and they will simply leave your site if they find the going to be tough.
To promote your YouTube videos in your various social networking sites, some of the most effective sites to start are Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. Your presence on YouTube should be part of a larger social media marketing campaign. Other than helping with SEO, social media marketing allows you to reach millions of people from around the world at minimal cost, it helps you get valuable feedback, and it helps you get targeted traffic. Post the same YouTube video on the different social networking sites as this prevents disconnect.
Ensure the YouTube Videos Convert High traffic is important, but more important is high conversion rates. One way of ensuring there is conversions is having a call to action. This stimulus is usually contained at the end of the video and is one of the most effective strategies for conversion optimization.
If you are interested in learning more about how to optimize YouTube for Video SEO, visit our SEO website optimization company today. Or provide any questions or comments below.continue...
If you are looking for local web marketing tips that could be beneficial to your law firm or legal practice, there are numerous channels and considerations that you could explore. Some of these tips are more broad-based and on a grander scale, whereas other tips are much intricate and involve specific aspects of a website.
Here are 8 tips that could be the most useful for law firm web marketing:
1. Establish goals for your firm. Owning a website is something most businesses will have, but you should know exactly what its ultimate purpose is. A good approach to this is start with very focused goals and expand out it as you start realizing success in the initial goal(s). In addition to this, you should figure out a way to measure the success of achieving your goals. For SEO or Internet marketing, this might depend on website traffic data.
2. Evaluate the content of your website. Having a website is meaningless if your content is not relevant, unique, and of value. Take some time to review your web copy from the perspective of your target audience. Is the content of your website useful to your readers? Do you use legal jargon that might confuse readers? How well optimized is the content for SEO? Some of theses question might help you find weaknesses and opportunities on your website.
3. Evaluate the title tag of your website. When you open your website on a browser, what does the top of the browser window say? The title tag is supposed to describe your website uniquely. It should contain the keywords that you would like to be associated with the content of the page. If you are running a local business, the title tag should contain local search keywords that would make it easier for local customers to find your website.
4. Track and analyze your web traffic. You cannot improve on your website if you cannot measure its success. By incorporating analytics in the running of your website, you get a chance to reap useful data such as where most of your web traffic comes from, the amount of time they spend on your website as well as what they look for on your website. A great tool to use for this is Google analytics. Here you can polish up your web marketing efforts by learning from valuable data and insights.
5. Make use of local business directories. The greatest advantage of these directories is that they are free. Listing your website in these directories will increase your web traffic, which in turn could boost the sales of your business. Some of the free directories you could enlist with include Google Local Business Center, Yellowpages.com, Yahoo! Local and more. These directories can really help boost your local small business SEO efforts.
6. Analyze your competition. You can do this by paying a visit to their websites to see how theirs are set up. You could also conduct searches related to your keywords to see who else is providing the services that you are. By keeping tabs on your competition, you get to learn what you are doing different as well as get tips from their marketing strategies.
7. Start a blog. All law firms can gain a lot by having a blog. This gives you a platform to provide pertinent information in your niche, which leads to people wanting to learn more about your goods or services. Not only can a blog help inbound traffic to your website (via SEO and social media,) but blogging helps to establish your image as credible and knowledgeable expert in your field.
8. Post videos online. Multimedia can go a long way in benefitting your business. Make use of websites such as YouTube and MetaCafe to increase your web traffic. Optimizing videos for SEO can also have a huge benefit to your local law firm web marketing efforts.continue...
Day by day more and more savvy online business owners are turning to video use for higher SEO rankings in addition to offering a new, effective and powerful means of content delivery to target markets.
Software techs post how to videos on their websites so that new customers can easily learn how to use their product.
Even urban musicians promote new albums by releasing trailer videos to their fan bases and this new trend has led to significant rise in record sales.
Below are five golden rules to effective and successful video SEO use for online business owners:
1. Conduct proper keyword research - Keywords use can work for or against the business depending on how research was conducted prior to posting the video online. It is advisable to use keyword analyzing tools such as Adwords, Statcounter and Wordstream so that one can discover the most popular keywords used in their target market and then optimize videos correctly while using proper tags and descriptions so that their videos shoot up in Google's page ranking and become visible to a greater audience.
2. Use transcripts for keyword optimization - Whenever new visitors land on the video page, they may want a brief summary of the video they are about to watch before clicking the 'PLAY' button on their screens. The video's brief summary should be in the form of a short and precise transcript that highlights all the important information in the video.
Business owners can include relevant keywords in the transcripts so that the content can be easily spotted by Google and eventually rank the video higher on search rankings since Google reserves the top and enviable spots for websites with abundant relevant content relevant to the keyword. A higher page ranking translates to a high number of viewers over a long period of time and the more traffic a website attracts, the longer it remains on the highest page ranking.
3. Produce high quality videos - Customers will judge an online business by the standards of videos on the website. It is important to create relevant, informative and crystal clear videos always so that customers will believe and highly regard your brand as top quality and reliable which eventually leads to sales or more members enrolling to the website.
4. Use video translation where necessary - Not everyone interested in watching an online video on a business website understands English. Even popular Hollywood movies need translation into different languages so that they can reach their non English speaking fan base in different parts of the world.
The same case applies to online business owners who use videos to communicate to their customers and potential market situated all over the globe.
5. Encourage viewers to comment and like the videos - The comment box under each video whether on a business website or Youtube should be full of viewers' responses after watching the video. Why is it important? Because it's a credible source for reviews that determine whether new visitors will watch the video or not.
Another important element to video SEO is the number and quality of comments determine how further up the page rankings your video will ascend since Google will boost videos with higher views and adequate reviews because they appear more credible compared to other search results within the keyword.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.