At the Law Firm Web Marketing blog, we have compiled some of the most powerful social media marketing tips for your law firm. We hope some of these tips will inspire to be a better social marketer.
* Create a dedicated group on Facebook to keep in touch with colleagues and prospects that you met at past meetings and conferences. These social groups are a great way to great a meaningful community for collaboration, but more importantly, law firm branding.
* Measure the ROI of social media by using performance software. You may make comparisons regarding traffic quality brought to your website from social platforms, and guage which are most effective.
* Your social media strategy needs to answer a few easy questions: Who is your law firm's target audience? What do they expect from your firm on these social media platforms? How is the firm's social media marketing strategy going to evolve?
* You have a blog for your law firm and use the great content of your blog as promotional tool via social media. This is called content marketing, and it's a highly powerful way to gain more clients and quality relationships with other law firms.
* The social medium is not the purpose of you strategy, but rather your message is the purpose. Therefore, keep in mind that Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter are to be used as a tool for delivering your message and not the strategy.
* Create blog content for your target visitors rather than for your law firm's brand (or SEO efforts.) This is very common with startup law firm. They often blog about entrepreneurship, marketing, and other topics that are not of interest to their target audience.
* If you intend to use the social media for customer service, try to picture your working hours on Twitter in terms of the working hours you have for your own support team.
* Consider social media marketing as storytelling and image your clients as the characters of the story. Try to imagine what can motivate them and the patterns they portray. Let their wants, actions and needs drive your story.
* Hashtag-stuffing tweets will not work to drive you more traffic. Research has revealed that Tweets having over three hashtags have received fewer click-throughs compared to those with no hashtags.
There's obviously more to social media marketing than these tips. However these tips are often valuable for law firm web marketers. To learn more quality tips about social media marketing, visit this page about social marketing insights and services.continue...
Many law firms and other legal professionals struggle when it comes to tapping into the latest techniques in digital marketing. Providing information about what you offer is a great way to peak their interest. Through content marketing, you can get your message out there, and with a purpose. As a result, when readers do become in need of legal help, they will resort to the party who has educated them the most. They will see your law firm as one that is experienced and knowledgeable.
To help you get started in developing your content strategy, below we share three unique ideas that help law firm web marketing thrive.
You may think that YouTube is only a place to visit when you would like to watch music videos or comedy videos. However, it can be a very creative and powerful marketing tool for you to use in your business. Creating videos gets attention from potential clients, and many of them would rather watch a video than just read text.
Videos allow them to see you in a physical sense rather than you being an unknown entity to them. Make sure you dress professionally in your videos. Create a few of them have short question and answer sessions. Cover some of the most common things that people ask about when it comes to legal problems. Sharing such information shows them that you are knowledgeable. Limit each video to about 5 minutes in length.
Offer a free newsletter for those that provide you with their email address. Content is very important as you want it to be good quality. This type of content marketing is very effective. They feel if you would provide such wonderful content to them free of charge, then they feel confident paying for services from you.
You may find that sending a weekly newsletter is too difficult due to time. Every other week or once a month may be a better fit. Come up with topics that are fitting for the audience. You can even answer a few questions that people have submitted to you for all of your subscribers to read.
Try to find trending topics that you can include in your newsletters. This will help ensure that the readers continue to be interested and that they don’t just delete your newsletter or unsubscribe. The layout of it should be easy on the eyes. Break up headlines with subheadings. You can also offer a contest or game with each newsletter. This can be a fun way to stay connected with your subscribers.
Don’t assume that social media is just for your personal use. Create business pages too that represent your law firm or other legal profession. Create a page on Facebook that shares who you are and what types of services you provide. If you offer a free consultation, make sure that potential clients are aware of that.
Don’t just advertise your business name and phone number through social media. Offer information and sometimes, advice. For example, there are a few law firms I follow on Facebook. They offer free rides on New Year’s Eve and a few other times per year. They do so to help reduce the risk of drunk driving offenses.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.