It’s the beginning of the fourth quarter and in business that means you should be planning your budget for the New Year. And whether you are a small business owner, run a medium-sized company or a big time corporation, nowadays you’d better include SEO in your budget.
Local media has become increasingly important when it comes to increasing your presence, as more and more people go to online sources for information, recommendations and reviews. Below we underscore some significant local media trends that are impacting search marketing and SEO as we know it.
Whether your business centers on lead generation from locall SEO or selling products via e-commerce, the following local media trends will influence your company in more ways than one.
• Mobile usage is growing at an incredible rate. Experts say currently that more than 70 percent of adults use mobile phones to access information, and that number will be as much as 90 percent within a year. That means 9 out of every 10 people will be using smart phones to find places to eat, shop, get repairs done, etc. So making sure that you are in the search engines that provide local information is of the utmost importance. Those would include Yelp and even the online Yellow Pages.
• Your also need to offer digital ads on a local level. Target is a prime example. When you live in Milwaukee and want to find something, you do a search for the item and it comes up with the places (and often prices) that a shopper can find it on a local level, and a store such as Target will tell you where its locations are in Milwaukee on the spot.
• Use media such as newspapers, magazines and broadcast media to make people aware of your products and services with their online presence. Banner ads on a media source’s website means all a shopper or potential client has to do is click on your banner and bam! That customer is sent to your website, and the rest is up to you once a visitor is there.
• A fast-moving trend involves the wearable device, such as phones that are worn like a watch and the new PULS from musician, producer and entrepreneur Will.i.am. With a voice command or touch, the user can access information literally in a heartbeat, so staying current with coupons and deals on a local level are going to become increasingly important.
• If you don’t want to budget in advertising on the pages of your area media, you can at least try to get involved with their social media. A lot of consumers use social media when making purchase decisions. If there is a story on your local NBC affiliate about the dangers of some pet foods, for example, you can hit the station’s Facebook page about your brand of dog food that features only veterinarian-approved ingredients.
• People are also moving toward using local media apps to pay their bills and conduct other financial transactions. It would be wise to look into including these services into your operation. For example, you can now take a picture of a check with your phone and it will be deposited to your bank. You can conduct business on the run with apps such as Square, which can run a financial transaction right through your phone.
It’s important to consider these trends when creating your local SEO and Internet marketing plan so that when people search for products and services they will get the most updated information on your business in literally an instant.continue...
Day by day more and more savvy online business owners are turning to video use for higher SEO rankings in addition to offering a new, effective and powerful means of content delivery to target markets.
Software techs post how to videos on their websites so that new customers can easily learn how to use their product.
Even urban musicians promote new albums by releasing trailer videos to their fan bases and this new trend has led to significant rise in record sales.
Below are five golden rules to effective and successful video SEO use for online business owners:
1. Conduct proper keyword research - Keywords use can work for or against the business depending on how research was conducted prior to posting the video online. It is advisable to use keyword analyzing tools such as Adwords, Statcounter and Wordstream so that one can discover the most popular keywords used in their target market and then optimize videos correctly while using proper tags and descriptions so that their videos shoot up in Google's page ranking and become visible to a greater audience.
2. Use transcripts for keyword optimization - Whenever new visitors land on the video page, they may want a brief summary of the video they are about to watch before clicking the 'PLAY' button on their screens. The video's brief summary should be in the form of a short and precise transcript that highlights all the important information in the video.
Business owners can include relevant keywords in the transcripts so that the content can be easily spotted by Google and eventually rank the video higher on search rankings since Google reserves the top and enviable spots for websites with abundant relevant content relevant to the keyword. A higher page ranking translates to a high number of viewers over a long period of time and the more traffic a website attracts, the longer it remains on the highest page ranking.
3. Produce high quality videos - Customers will judge an online business by the standards of videos on the website. It is important to create relevant, informative and crystal clear videos always so that customers will believe and highly regard your brand as top quality and reliable which eventually leads to sales or more members enrolling to the website.
4. Use video translation where necessary - Not everyone interested in watching an online video on a business website understands English. Even popular Hollywood movies need translation into different languages so that they can reach their non English speaking fan base in different parts of the world.
The same case applies to online business owners who use videos to communicate to their customers and potential market situated all over the globe.
5. Encourage viewers to comment and like the videos - The comment box under each video whether on a business website or Youtube should be full of viewers' responses after watching the video. Why is it important? Because it's a credible source for reviews that determine whether new visitors will watch the video or not.
Another important element to video SEO is the number and quality of comments determine how further up the page rankings your video will ascend since Google will boost videos with higher views and adequate reviews because they appear more credible compared to other search results within the keyword.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
An online educational platform that offers web-based training courses in Google Ads, SEO, and more.
The direct link to Yisoo's Google Ads online course.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.