If you are looking for local web marketing tips that could be beneficial to your law firm or legal practice, there are numerous channels and considerations that you could explore. Some of these tips are more broad-based and on a grander scale, whereas other tips are much intricate and involve specific aspects of a website.
Here are 8 tips that could be the most useful for law firm web marketing:
1. Establish goals for your firm. Owning a website is something most businesses will have, but you should know exactly what its ultimate purpose is. A good approach to this is start with very focused goals and expand out it as you start realizing success in the initial goal(s). In addition to this, you should figure out a way to measure the success of achieving your goals. For SEO or Internet marketing, this might depend on website traffic data.
2. Evaluate the content of your website. Having a website is meaningless if your content is not relevant, unique, and of value. Take some time to review your web copy from the perspective of your target audience. Is the content of your website useful to your readers? Do you use legal jargon that might confuse readers? How well optimized is the content for SEO? Some of theses question might help you find weaknesses and opportunities on your website.
3. Evaluate the title tag of your website. When you open your website on a browser, what does the top of the browser window say? The title tag is supposed to describe your website uniquely. It should contain the keywords that you would like to be associated with the content of the page. If you are running a local business, the title tag should contain local search keywords that would make it easier for local customers to find your website.
4. Track and analyze your web traffic. You cannot improve on your website if you cannot measure its success. By incorporating analytics in the running of your website, you get a chance to reap useful data such as where most of your web traffic comes from, the amount of time they spend on your website as well as what they look for on your website. A great tool to use for this is Google analytics. Here you can polish up your web marketing efforts by learning from valuable data and insights.
5. Make use of local business directories. The greatest advantage of these directories is that they are free. Listing your website in these directories will increase your web traffic, which in turn could boost the sales of your business. Some of the free directories you could enlist with include Google Local Business Center, Yellowpages.com, Yahoo! Local and more. These directories can really help boost your local small business SEO efforts.
6. Analyze your competition. You can do this by paying a visit to their websites to see how theirs are set up. You could also conduct searches related to your keywords to see who else is providing the services that you are. By keeping tabs on your competition, you get to learn what you are doing different as well as get tips from their marketing strategies.
7. Start a blog. All law firms can gain a lot by having a blog. This gives you a platform to provide pertinent information in your niche, which leads to people wanting to learn more about your goods or services. Not only can a blog help inbound traffic to your website (via SEO and social media,) but blogging helps to establish your image as credible and knowledgeable expert in your field.
8. Post videos online. Multimedia can go a long way in benefitting your business. Make use of websites such as YouTube and MetaCafe to increase your web traffic. Optimizing videos for SEO can also have a huge benefit to your local law firm web marketing efforts.continue...
Local business owners and marketing teams are realizing more clientele and recurring customers by simply creating a mobile site for their business. There are countless businesses gaining more marketing tread because they are implementing the right mobile marketing strategies coupled with a mobile friendly site design.
While a vast majority of people are using smartphones to search Google and find what they need, smart local business marketers need to adapt to these evolving times. In this article, you'll learn why building a mobile site can be exactly what you need to revamp your company's marketing efforts on the local level. There are also tips to help you optimize your mobile site to enhance the user experience of clients.
The majority of your clients and potential customers are using their phones to find businesses to find what they need. Whether it be through the search engines or when they're browsing through sites like Yelp or any other store review site.
There are a multitude of people looking for your business type and niche online through their phones, and the only way to make it easy for them is to have a mobile site. Countless people are on their smartphones, and a huge number is only going to grow as the years continue with new forms of mobile technology.
When they visit your site, you want to make sure that you are really making it a done deal that they need to give you a call, make a reservation, or come into your business location. There are restaurants who have a huge "tap to call" button on their mobile sites, and this basically allows for people to click it and instantly make a reservation. You can showcase your menu, list of services, and anything about your business that you want your clients to know about on your mobile site.
The best thing to do is hire a professional web designer to create your mobile design. They will give you a customized design and help you enhance your entire site to make it more user friendly for your site visitors.
When people go to your site on their phone, the mobile site will be easier to use and make it much more comfortable for them to make a reservation. Make sure you have some kind of input in regards to the site so that you can design it the way you want it to. All these ideas should stem from your business' mobile site marketing strategy.
When trying to build your brand, you need to be with the technology and follow what the majority of people in the nation are doing. There are people who struggle with keeping up with the current marketing strategies.
Mobile sites are a currently developing aspect of the Internet, and a multitude of designers can help you achieve a better looking mobile site that your customers will love. The ability to increase Google rankings for specifically mobile devices on Google is another great benefit, and this single aspect can easily get you more visitors to your site. Get a mobile site and start turning visitors into customers.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.