The Internet has made it possible for smaller law firms and legal practices to compete with larger entities. Thanks to Internet marketing channels like search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising, and Google Maps, attaining the exposure and visibility to ensure your practice is found is much more efficient.
One channel that has proven to be extremely cost-efficient for local firms is Google Maps. With Google Maps, you are able to indicate where your office is located as well as provide information about your legal practice. However what's most attractive about Google Maps is that your company's listing is a completely free way to advertise.
To ensure your law firm is listed on Google Maps for your office location and practice area, below is a step-by-step guide to getting there.
1) The first step is submitting your listing to Google, primarily the name, address and phone number of your business. To do this, create listing on Google+ (formally known as Google Places). If you already have a listing, choose to 'manage your page.' It is important that all information you submit is aligned with the info that is listed in your website. Any inconsistency can lead to diminished credibility and minimal exposure as a result.
2) The next step is choose the most relevant categories that reflects your primary keyword targets for SEO or PPC. Ensure that your categories are specific to your niche. You can pick up to five categories. It is often best if each category you choose is somewhat related to one another.
3) Write a description of your business. Indicate the core legal services and practice areas that your firm covers. It is also doesn't hurt to include some keywords in your description, so long as you use the respectively.
4) Next, upload a logo or image representing your business. You could use a picture of your store, office, or restaurant. It is often times best that you take the time to optimize your images for the maximum advertising benefit.
5) If you have a special offer or coupon you want to advertise, Google will let you implement this free of charge.
6) Next, visit www.google.com/local and do a search with your business name as a way of verifying if your business is already listed with an advert.
7) Visit www.google.com/local again and click on the Add/Edit Your Business tab. This is located at the bottom left side of the Web page. This will allow you to add your business to Google marketing.
8) You will get a step-by-step guide by Google. The process is straightforward. All that is required is for you to input the information as described above.
9) Google will contact you and ask you to verify your submission. Verification is done via mail or phone. You will be listed in a few weeks. You can update any information if you wish to.
As you progress through this process, you will find the instructions and content fields to be fairly obvious. In essence, the goal is to ensure that your law firm is properly listed for its location as well as its primary keywords, or practice areas.
The verification process may take some time, but be patient. The free advertising exposure is well worth the wait.continue...
Often times, some of the most insightful clues are right in front of our eyes. When doing keyword research, one source of insight is Google Instant.
However we're not referring to the Google AdWords Keyword Tool. We are simply suggesting using Google search.
When you start to type a phrase in Google search, its Google Instant feature begins suggesting related search queries. These suggestions are based on popular keyword searches and may very well reflect long-tail search trends.
The practice of lawyer SEO is unique in that it's sometimes difficult to pinpoint specific, long-tail keywords when doing research. That is, the detailed search phrases that people search when trying to find a particular attorney, legal service, or law firm, in particular area of law.
Using the search suggestions from Google Instant is great way determine these phrases.
A tip while doing this SEO keyword research technique is to try starting your search with different variations. In the image above, you can see the keyword search started with 'boston lawyer business...' We can immediately tell that the 'small business lawyers' and 'business litigation lawyers' are two popular searches. If start our search query differently, we can gather even more insights.
By modifying our starting search phrase to be 'boston commercial law firm...,' we learn that 'business' and 'corporate' are both very related to 'commercial' areas of law. With this information, we might optimize a page for both 'business law' and 'commercial law' because these terms are virtually synonymous.
We also discover from the above search that 'commercial real estate law' is popular subject in the Boston area. If the law firm specializes in commercial real estate law, then we may include this keyword in our SEO efforts.
This simple keyword research tip using Google Instant can be applied to almost any SEO situation. The trick is keep plugging in multiple phrases to start. Try flipping your search using 'attorneys,' 'lawyers,' 'law firms,' as well as plural-singular variations and synonyms (like 'commercial' and 'business')
The Google AdWords Keyword Tool is also a much needed resources for SEO Keyword Research, however sometimes the long-tail keyword insights are limited. We still suggest using this tool as a starting ground. The latter tips is to help you refine your research.
If you're interested in learning some great techniques to using the Google Keyword Tool, check out this video on SEO Keyword Research. This video will help you learn some best practices tips to doing SEO keyword research.
To get the best results, use a combination of tools and resource while undergoing keyword research. We hope you starting using and appreciate the insights of using Google Instant for Keyword Research.continue...
A how-to blog post is a descriptive form of content where you give people a step-by-step guide on how to do something. For law firms and attorneys, such blog post could provide insights on how to handle a certain legal situation or incident. Sharing informative content of the like can help potential prospects and clients earn you trust as legal professional.
Blogging is one of the most effective content marketing techniques. Creating a quality, topic-specific blog is advantageous in that it may establish yourself or your practice as reliable and highly proficient in your niche. Blogs allow for commenting. This is important because you will not only often times receive valuable feedback on the content you publish, but more importantly you are building your brand online.
If your how-to blog is to be successful, it should be optimized for search engines and it should captivate readers. You could kill two birds with one stone by ensuring you have quality content that relevant readers will want to link to (thus making your blog more authoritative and more impactful on you own link building efforts.)
So, how do you go about writing highly-effective how-to blog posts? Below we offer 11 tips to help you write compelling, highly informative how-to blog posts:
1. Type of content: Ensure that your content is leadership-based content, data-driven analysis, commentary on industry news, or a list-style post if you want to be taken seriously. These categories are advantageous over conventional how-to guides since you will most often have fresh content.
2. Choose the topic carefully: Your how-to topic has to be chosen carefully if the post is to have the desired effect. Generate several possibilities and brainstorm on the list over time with your customer team (the people who deal with customers every day such as sales representatives). Step into the shows of the target market and consider doing a survey. The title should strive to cover day-to-day concerns. A good title is one that tries to answer the questions that your customer team is asked every day. Go to a popular how-to blog for an overview of how a successful how-to blog post title is to be written. When deciding on your title, ensure that it speaks of exactly what readers will find on reading one. Once you have settled on a title, do not worry too much about the length at this stage – you will refine it later once you generate the content.
3. Brainstorm on the steps from the beginning to the end: Start the content generation by writing the outline of the steps your readers are to take. Your development team will come in handy at this. You could do this through your blogging tool whereby you make each step a header and fill in the blanks later. You can add subheadings to some steps if this will help you better explain the steps. Ensure that the steps are in the proper order and that they are comprehensive such that any reader who follows them exactly will get the desired result.
4. Introduction: Once you have the skeleton, write an introduction at the very top. This should indicate what you want readers to do and it should provide the context to eliminate the possibility of confusion. A good introduction is one that urges readers to read on. Include statistics and data here if possible to prove that the how-to topic is vital. It is important that you are specific in the introduction and that you do not overhype reader expectations.
5. Write instructions by filling in the steps: Once you are done with the introduction, write the actual instructions. Write in 2nd person (‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’) for the best results. The transition between different steps should flow smoothly.
6. Be detailed, specific, and descriptive in the content: Write as if you are writing content to a 6th grader who does not know how to do anything you are describing. Do not tell readers to do something – tell them how do actually do it.
7. Link to credible resources: Your readers will appreciate links to valuable resources. These resources could be to websites that explain something you do not want to dwell on in greater detail. Describing some concepts in detail will derail you and it could lead to extremely long posts. The resource has to be credible (such as a .gov and a .edu link). You will get bonus points if you are the writer of the resource you are linking to.
8. Mention the tools to be used: Do not gloss over the tools that readers will require to accomplish whatever you are describing. You could even suggest specific tools and even where to get them. If you are writing the how-to blog to promote tools you are selling, ensure you do not oversell. Just mention the tools.
9. Include detailed examples: Examples go a long way in passing your point across. The best examples are real-life examples, but do not shy away from hypothetical ones if they mean greater emphasis. The example should be something readers can relate to.
10. Use visual explanations: Human beings are visual creatures and using visual components will help you a great deal. The visual components could be pictures of the different steps (such as how to change a tire), graphs, charts, or concept/content visualization. It is recommended that visual aid is accompanied with supportive text. When using video content, have a transcript on the Web page. Do not overuse videos since not everybody likes them and they slow down your loading speed.
11. Finesse your title: You will now have enough information to know what a good title will be. It should be concise, actionable, keyword-conscious, definitive, intriguing, and clear. A good title is one that starts with ‘How to…’.
Bonus - the takeaway or conclusion: To end the blog post, conclude with 1 or 2 sentences or ask a question that will spark further discussion. Include a call-to-action at the very end. Have a colleague go through the blog post to ensure it is free of grammatical, spelling, and structural errors since such errors bring you out as being unprofessional.
If you're seeking help on writing how-to blog posts for your blog, visit www.WebPresenceGroup.com for resources and services on blog writing and blog management services. The experts at Web Presence Group can help you develop an effective blogging strategy to meet your law firm's content marketing objectives.continue...
The landing page, also called lead capture page, is extremely important for all types of web marketing campaigns. The main reason why the landing page is so significant is because it's the place where people who click on your links (whether in the organic listing or paid listing) are taken.
For legal professionals, the landing page is mostly used for Pay Per Click advertising and email marketing. This particular page has to be properly written if prospects are going to take action. Whether you have a reference, sign-up, or a transactional-based landing page, one cannot overstate the importance of great content.
Note that writing compelling landing page copy is different from writing a blog post or traditional webpage of a site. Below are several tips that will help you ensure that your landing page copy is solid and attractive for users.
1. Use the second person perspective when writing: Use ‘you’ and ‘your’ instead of ‘I’, ‘we’ and ‘our’. This helps you forge a strong connection between what you are offering and visitors to your website. It also helps you better demonstrate the value of whatever you are offering since the readers will be able to visualize how they can use the product or service and how the product/service is likely to impact their lives.
2. Emphasize on clarity: Your emphasis should be on clarity, not creativity. Be as direct as possible and avoid jargon that detracts visitors from considering the message. Use a single sentence for everything you are trying to communicate whenever possible.
3. Use language that is action-oriented: Ensure that the language used makes use of action verbs, just as is the case with call-to-action copy. Consider the blink test, which is the three seconds you get to orient Web users to a new Web page. The landing page should be such that visitors are able to see what they can do on the Web page within three seconds. Using action verbs is important because definitive instructions are more likely to be followed by visitors.
4. Use language that is value-oriented: The language you use in the content should convince visitors that the time spent filling out forms is not lost. Have a headline for every one of your landing pages. A good headline is one that explains the benefits of whatever you are offering or you are suggesting that Web users do. An example of a good heading is; “With this coupon code, you stand to get…” The heading should not only explain the features, but also the benefits. Some of the benefits may be obvious to the visitor, but point them out nevertheless.
5. Use reader-specific keywords: Most of us do keyword optimization with SEO in mind, but do not forget the actual reader when writing for keywords. The keywords in your call-to-action should align with the keywords in the important parts of your landing page (the parts where the visitors will first look to find out what you are offering).
6. Use the correct format: The sentence structure should be such that landing page copy is no longer than five lines. Break it down with headers of different sizes, parentheticals, bold text, bullets, checkmarks, and italics.
7. Proofread the landing page copy: Proofread to ensure the spelling, consistency, and grammar are on point. This is an obvious yet sometimes overlooked aspect for writing landing page copy.
Landing page optimization is often times and ongoing process of determining the copy that works best. The design of your landing pages is also critical, such as the placement of images and calls-to-action. We hope this post has been enlightening for you and your landing page optimization efforts.continue...
After Google's Penguin update, the processes of building backlinks for SEO have become even more intricate. Expansive, membership-based blog networks and paid link programs are the primary target, and many of these resources are commonly used by legal professionals.
So if your law firm website has been over-optimized with too much exact phrase match link building (that is, too many backlinks with the anchor text 'Dallas business lawyers' or 'business lawyers in Dallas') and not enough natural links (links using your domain name), we have outlined a list of tips and techniques to help remedy your case.
In essence, if your site has too many over-optimized backlinks, then you need to balance the ratio of optimized and un-optimized backlinks. To help you do this, we have provided 10 techniques to overcome over-optimization with natural, post-penguin backlink building.
1. Do comprehensive research: Know just how bad your ratio of optimized and un-optimized backlinks really is. We suggest doing a backlink scan to get a lay of the land. These insights will tell you just how over-optimized your legal site really is, and how much natural backlink building you'll need to do to balance the ratio.
2. Do surveys: An industry-specific survey or research that is posted on your website will help you acquire long-term backlinks. Surveys are also important in that they help you in product development since you will know what your customers/clients want. You should also have a page dedicated to the survey's results. This can be a valuable content that people will want to naturally link to, and thus offers an effective technique for website optimization.
3. Target related websites: Do a simple Google search or use software like Open Site Explorer to determine the links your competitors are gaining backlinks from. This is particularly helpful if you target successful competitors. Next, reach out to the people linking with your competitor’s site and trying earning those links for your own legal site.
4. Generate video content: Come up with great video content that promotes your legal practice and your brand. Posting these videos on YouTube, Vimeo or other 3rd party sites can automatically earn you a backlink, in addition to the marketing value videos offer.
5. Try running a contest: Running a contest or competition always helps to gain links back to your site. People who like the competition will share backlinks with friends, colleagues or relatives. This is often most effective when combined with social media.
6. Implement social media badges: Adding social badges to your website is great way to establish a following on your website. These social cues can indirectly contribute to more links via credibility and promoting greater online awareness of your website.
7. Post on forums in your niche: Search for forums in your niche and make several posts. If people have questions, answer their questions and include links to your website, indicating that they can find the products/services they are looking for there. Be sure to do this responsibly and ethically.
8. Join the relevant trade associations: Consider attending trade shows and conferences to increase your sales. When you attend such trade shows and conferences, always ensure you take part as a member of a trade association. This will help to make sure that your company website gets listed on the website of the trade association.
9. Give freebies to bloggers: Guest blogging from renowned bloggers will help with your link building campaigns. However, note that well-established guest bloggers will not participate in your blog for nothing. Give the bloggers overstocked products or other freebies that will not hurt your profit margins.
10. Give interviews: You could find industry leaders and interview them. People who know such industry leaders will link back to the content of the interview.
Other important techniques are finding legal web directories to list your site and URL. Other powerful directories include the BBB (better business bureau), DMOZ directory, and Yahoo! local. These offer some of the most natural sources of backlinks. Link wisely.continue...
Content marketing can be a very powerful tool for lawyers when executed correctly. Publishing your content in the right places can help you establish yourself as an expert in your area of practice. This can not only lead to opportunities in attracting quality cases, but can establish your brand reputation on the Internet.
Below we offer a few tips that will help make your content marketing efforts more effective.
Although you want to reach the masses, it is best to narrow down your niche when writing and publishing content. This means that your blog or article should have a specific focus. This will build you up as an expert in a given area while attracting a very specific audience.
It does not matter if you have clients outside this area of focus in the real world, what matters is building the image of an expert in a certain field. It is therefore important for you to select your niche.
If you can focus your content marketing on an untapped niche, or an area of practice that is less popular in your local market, this can offer even greater potential. This will give your content an enlightening edge and really distinguish your practice as unique.
If you have a blog, it is very important for you to remain on topic with your content. If you have a few different topics, such as various aspects of business law in which you want to cover, create different categories for you business blog that focus on each of these topics.
The title is huge when it comes to content marketing. Whether an article, blog post, or press release, the content's title must be compelling and highly relevant to specific group of readers.
The trick to writing a good title (without getting too lengthy) is to hint at an issue or problem that the target market may be faced with and present a solution. You can do this creatively, and in many cases, indirectly by just letting the topic or concern be present via the solution or remedy.
Some ideas for solid titles for online content is to use numbers, preferrably odd numbers, when offering several options or a list of solutions. For example, a catchy title that might grab a quality reader is "3 Things You Must Do If You Get a DUI." It is informative, action-oriented, and addresses a specific target audience.
A great SEO and web marketing technique to apply while publishing content is to make use of link building opportunities. Many article sites enable you to add links back to your webpages which is ideal for both content marketing call-to-action and quality, contextually relevant links.
Building your own blog is an effective way to have complete control over this. Just be sure to build links respectively and avoid any risks of over-optimization.
One of the easiest ways to generate and publish content is via your own blog. Whether it's an internal or an external blog, the inbound marketing opportunities are wealthy with solid blog content.
Although the content is the most vital factor in a blog, the appearance of a blog is also important. You should remember that first impressions do matter, especially online. The average internet user has a short attention span. Having a poor blog appearance is likely to put them off within the first few seconds.
It is important to capture their attention with the blog’s design to keep it long enough for them to start reading the content. You may have the best content on the Internet but no one will take the time to read it if the appearance of your blog is poor. In some cases, especially for large law firms, outsourcing your blog management services or utilizing your marketing team to manage your blog can be an effective SEO investment.
You should also strive to allow your personality to shine through your content marketing. Many readers of blogs and articles appreciate quality content because of its personal touch. Your content represents your brand and should honestly express who you are and what you can do as a legal professional.continue...
If you are running a law firm, you may very well need a marketing committee (if you don't already have one) to ensure your attracting the right types of clients and cases. It is important that you make your marketing committee as effective as possible. This ensures you do not pay money for the sitting of a committee that is not bringing in a return on investment (ROI). Optimizing your marketing committee to be more effective can rejuvenate your legal practice.
If your law firm's marketing committee is to be effective, choose the members carefully. You could hire an in-house marketing professional to head the committee, but this individual does not need to be only a marketing expert. Partners and associates who have a vested interest in the growth of the law firm are ideal candidates to head or be a part of the committee.
Another key point to optimizing your law firm's marketing committee is to consider changing the composition of the committee regularly based on the performance of the members. This will keep your members on the their toes and ensure that their efforts are in the best interests of the law firm. Additionally, the head of the committee should remunerate its members so that they are inspired to continue to do great work. Positive reinforcement is key aspect to any organization.
It is very important to set goals and objectives for the committee. This will keep the committee on a solid path to achieving success-oriented outcomes and attaining the cases that the firm finds value in.
The roles of the different members should be clearly defined, with respect to the law firm's goals and objectives. Facilitate interaction between the committee and the firm's partners, associates, and even paralegals. Furthermore, promoting interaction between the committee and clients (as well as potential clients) can contribute to great well-being in the firm and positive recognition in the community.
Insist that members take action to publicize the activities of the committee. Ensure that the committee is complementing traditional marketing such as direct mail marketing, press releases, mobile marketing, and other forms of advertising. Even more important are pursuing more popular and effective channels via Internet marketing, such as email marketing, article marketing, press releases, and PPC (pay-per-click) advertising, and website optimization.
A marketing committee will come in handy in effectively promoting and optimizing the law firm's website for marketing too. You could have the committee start a blog and keep that blog populated with fresh relevant content. Additionally, the marketing committee should not overlook the optimization of the website for search engines, since a high ranking in search engine results pages can mean greater lead potential. In many cases, the marketing committee may want to consider hiring a website optimization company to handle the intricate aspects of website marketing and optimization.
For the marketing committee to be effective, determine what will be in the committee's agenda. Every agenda should include reviewing of the marketing tools currently being used, reviewing of cross-selling opportunities, and reviewing possible targets (referral sources, prospects, and clients). Each agenda should also cover significant business development results and activities, discussion about the hottest practice areas and reports about business and marketing development successes since the previous meeting.continue...
YouTube is a highly effective video marketing and law firm branding tool since it attracts millions of viewers every day. The video sharing site is free of charge and posting here gives your firm a valuable opportunity to educate, enlighten, and inform relevant viewers. This helps to establish your legal practice with greater credibility and trust amongst your target market.
You should never overlook the optimization of your YouTube channel and videos for SEO. A high ranking video is highly desirable because videos not only stand-out in the search results, but videos help to convert viewers in potential cases.
An SEO analogy to keep in mind is that YouTube channels are like your homepage of a website, while videos are the equivalent of inside webpages. The YouTube channel of your law firm should represent the primary, all-encompassing keyword target (eg "Peoria Criminal Defense Lawyer"), while the videos should focus on specific legal areas that support the primary target (eg "Drug Possession Law in Peoria").
You should always include a description in each YouTube video script. Including the keyword phrases in the text will also help for SEO purposes, but ensure you do not overuse it.'
Also important is to have the URL of your key landing page at top of each video description. This is essentially the call to action to your law firm. Remember to include "http://" in the link, otherwise it will appear as a non-clickable link.
Yet another way of optimizing YouTube channels and videos for search engines is taking advantage of the social media connections that YouTube has built in. Linking to Twitter and Facebook opens a big door for your videos. You should encourage replies and comments, but set the comments for approval only to protect yourself.
Link building is the most effective SEO technique. For this reason along, it is smart to build a few quality links to the channel page as well as to select videos. Additionally, it is very beneficial to have external embeds of your video on your site to generate popularity for video SEO.
Just like for website optimization or organic search engine optimization for websites, internal linking will help with indexing your YouTube videos. You should therefore link popular videos to new videos through the video response feature. This will help to further establish keyword relevancy for overall YouTube optimization.
One last tip to keep in mind while performing YouTube video SEO for your law firm is using transcripts. Transcripts of what is said in the videos will give search engine spiders something extra to crawl while on your video page. This can further improve the SEO potential of your YouTube videos.
Remember, SEO = organization, and having a well organized YouTube channel that is well structured around your keyword targets will offer great potential for search engine optimization.continue...
In the U.S., an eMarketer survey indicates that Internet users will increase by 3.1% to reach 239 million by the end of 2012. This means 75.6% of the US population will be online by the end of the year.
Such numbers are important for anyone wishing to venture into building a brand on the web, particularly for law firms and legal professionals. Currently, blogging is one of the best platforms to support your online business and penetrate more markets. Content marketing via blogging is exceptionally advantageous for legal professions in communicating their cause and capabilities.
However, not all blogs fare well to their target audience, and many try to cover far to many subjects without establishing a focal niche. If you want your online brand to advance via blogging, you should look into these 5 characteristics of successful blogs.
Whenever you are publishing your blog, always research your content to avoid boring your readers. There is a lot of information available and if readers realize you are veering away from the topic they can switch any second. Blogging is not just fun, but serious business and it is better not to update than add nothing to the reader’s quest for information. In essence, stay focused on you blog's niche, or practice area of law.
Readers like compelling articles written from your own perspective. As such, they need your personality to be written all over the content at all times and this will make it easier to relate to your blogs. In most cases, giving responsibility to another webmaster will sell you away immediately and this can be seen from the comments given. Try to dill down your own niche in terms of style and make it interactive.
Blog management does not come naturally and as such, you have to keep going on and on until you have an audience. However, this is not the end of the journey but a beginning, because retaining this audience is a herculean task. Always have faith in what you write and expect forthright criticism; this is the Internet after all. Passion is the drive that makes you brave enough to continue even when odds are against you.
Always make sure you update your content even if there is a dearth of information around. Readers come to your blog for new information and when they lack the same, they will seek other avenues of information. Consistency is the underpinning of any successful branding blog.
A successful blogger is not a ‘yes’ person but one who constantly questions rationale in everything. This is the only way to create rapport with the curious readers who flock online for new provocative ideas. As such, your blog should not be a mundane regurgitation of the obvious but a platform of novelty.
These 5 characteristics of successful blogs can help resuscitate your fledgling blog and make it rank highly in the niche of your legal services. Information is power and in all these traits, it is this maxim that will define your success as a legal professional .continue...
SEO experts are always debating about link building, such as which sources offer the greatest link weight and what link building strategies work best. For lawyers and legal professionals, ease and accessibility of the link build source is often key.
The matter of concern that often gets brought up is how to build quality, do-follow links (for no-follow links provide little SEO value.) For lawyers looking to do some link building of their own, there are a number of Web 2.0 link building resources that are free, and offer do-follow link building opportunities.
Web 2.0 properties are simply new-age websites that allow you publish custom content. In essence, Web 2.0's are ideal for simple content marketing and link building practices.
Developing custom Web 2.0 properties is one of the most effective and natural methods to get your online brand exposed on the web. There are a wealth of benefits to using Web 2.0's, for most of these domains allow lawyers to publish custom content about their legal practice, as well as include keyword targeted backlinks to their websites.
Squidoo.com is among the most powerful Web 2.0 domains for SEO link building. Squidoo lenses are fully custom webpages that pertain to a specific topic or interest. In addition to offering content flexibility, Squidoo enables users to build quality do-follow links in many forms, such as contextual (in body copy) links, image links, and links in a listed format.
Although WordPress.com is well known as blogging CMS (content management system), like Squidoo, WordPress is a convenient platform to build your own link-infused microsite. Lawyers can develop small websites that focus on specific legal practices areas, such as criminal defense law, business and commercial law, bankruptcy law, etc. By creating keyword focused microsites, users can build links to related inside pages of their websites. These links will offer exceptional keyword relevancy because the context of the link source closely matches the context of the link destination.
Weebly.com is another fabulous Web 2.0 property that offers similar link building and content marketing advantages as Wordpress.com. The nice thing about Weebly is that the platform is considered even easier to operate from a user standpoint. The same SEO link building strategy applies as the latter example: develop focused pages or microsites that can feed quality, relevant backlinks to your lawyer website.
The great thing about Web 2.0 sites such as Squidoo, Weebly, and Wordpress is that they are highly trusted platforms that offer do-follow link building. For lawyers and legal professionals looking to improve the local SEO performance of their websites, these resources are great starting points to increase your rank.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
An online educational platform that offers web-based training courses in Google Ads, SEO, and more.
The direct link to Yisoo's Google Ads online course.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.