Long informative posts are over-rated. So in this short post, I will outline three momentous tips for local SEO. Although these SEO tips are quite simple, they will significantly help to increase your law firm's search ranking in the Google local listings.
Although Google Plus is a social media network, it directly correlates to the local organic search listings. When you have your Google Plus page created and populated, there are two important tasks you'll want to do in order to gain the most local SEO value:
1. Include a link on the law firm's website that directs to its Google Plus page. The exact HTML code for this link can be found on the Google Plus page while in edit mode. The code snippet will include the recommended anchor text “Follow us on Google+” along with a “rel=publisher” snippet in the link’s code.
2. Add a link on law firm's Google Plus page that points to its website. These is a specific field for this located on the About tab on the Google Plus page.
These two links alone will provide the "verification" need to give your listing a jump in Google local search. Think of this as a credibility measure of being one within the house (Google, that is.)
Generating link popularity is one of the most highly-sought after sources for better search rankings. However, instead of finding high authority link sources (or websites with high PageRank,) seek out local link sources.
As a law firm, one of the best places to start is with the local connections you already have. Perhaps you can write a guest blog post for a fellow attorney in the area. Because that blog has local relevance with your website, any backlinks you add in the article will have greater value for local SEO.
You should also scout for local web directories, as well as directories that reflect law or your specific legal practice. The idea is that you want to generate link popularity from relevant sources, not just high authority sources.
You may have heard of a little phrase called inbound marketing. It flows directly with content marketing, which is producing and sharing awesome content with the intention of inbounding traffic directly to your website or landing page.
From a lawyer's perspective, think about the forms of content that will educated your audience. Perhaps you handle DUI defense cases. You could write an informative article about DUI defense and share it using various social media networks. Interested readers may then turn to you for legal help regarding their DUI case.
When you think about it, these three local SEO tips are interrelated. Google Plus and guest blogging opportunities help you share and gain further the content you produce. Let us know what you think of these tips, or if you have additional tips to add.continue...
At the Law Firm Web Marketing blog, we have compiled some of the most powerful social media marketing tips for your law firm. We hope some of these tips will inspire to be a better social marketer.
* Create a dedicated group on Facebook to keep in touch with colleagues and prospects that you met at past meetings and conferences. These social groups are a great way to great a meaningful community for collaboration, but more importantly, law firm branding.
* Measure the ROI of social media by using performance software. You may make comparisons regarding traffic quality brought to your website from social platforms, and guage which are most effective.
* Your social media strategy needs to answer a few easy questions: Who is your law firm's target audience? What do they expect from your firm on these social media platforms? How is the firm's social media marketing strategy going to evolve?
* You have a blog for your law firm and use the great content of your blog as promotional tool via social media. This is called content marketing, and it's a highly powerful way to gain more clients and quality relationships with other law firms.
* The social medium is not the purpose of you strategy, but rather your message is the purpose. Therefore, keep in mind that Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter are to be used as a tool for delivering your message and not the strategy.
* Create blog content for your target visitors rather than for your law firm's brand (or SEO efforts.) This is very common with startup law firm. They often blog about entrepreneurship, marketing, and other topics that are not of interest to their target audience.
* If you intend to use the social media for customer service, try to picture your working hours on Twitter in terms of the working hours you have for your own support team.
* Consider social media marketing as storytelling and image your clients as the characters of the story. Try to imagine what can motivate them and the patterns they portray. Let their wants, actions and needs drive your story.
* Hashtag-stuffing tweets will not work to drive you more traffic. Research has revealed that Tweets having over three hashtags have received fewer click-throughs compared to those with no hashtags.
There's obviously more to social media marketing than these tips. However these tips are often valuable for law firm web marketers. To learn more quality tips about social media marketing, visit this page about social marketing insights and services.continue...
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
One of the most trusted legal resources for attorneys, peer reviews, online legal communities, and more.
Lexis Nexis legal directory of Martindal Hubbel law firms and legal professionals
The law blog of the Wall Street Journal
Need optimized content for you legal site? Organic SEO Copywriters offer high degree of experience writing copy for legal contexts, particularly local SEO copywriting for lawyers and law firms.
Know the SEO & Web Marketing benefits as well as best practices to owning and managing an external blog for your legal practice.
?Full service website optimization company for SEO, PPC, on-site website optimization, development, web design, and content marketing services.
Law firms can empower their marketing strategy with tangible promotional products from local suppliers like this fine company.
Get expert PPC campaign management services from the trusted Google AdWords Experts.
Brilliant insights to help you better manage and optimize your PPC campaign.
Learn tips, insights, and strategies to make your website's design more SEO-friendly.
Resource dedicated to local SEO consulting programs and educational-based resources for all levels.
Want to make your law firm business more purposeful? Become enlightened by visiting the Righteous Business Blog.
Discover some of the best employee thank you and appreciation gifts for your law firm by visiting this unique website called BookWear!
Recruit top-notch talent with great efficacy with recruiting gifts that are legal friendly.